Unlocked Firesticks Jailbroken | Firesticks USA
In this guide, you will learn how to jailbreak FireStick and install popular streaming apps for free movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports and a lot more. This 2019’s jailbreak method demonstrated here also works on FireStick 4K, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
Amazon FireStick is an incredibly popular streaming device. This simple yet feature-rich device is a low-cost solution to convert any regular TV with HDMI compatibility into a smart TV. FireStick lets you stream content from a variety of online media and entertainment services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos, Hulu, Hotstar, and several TV Networks.
That’s all wonderful. But, there is a major drawback. You must pay a subscription fee in order to watch content through these entertainment services. And, their subscriptions aren’t cheap; they can burn a big hole in your pocket.
This is where FireStick jailbreak comes into the picture. Jailbreaking allows you to get third-party streaming apps that give you free access to all your favorite movies, shows, live TV channels, sports and more. And, yes! jailbreaking a FireStick is totally legal. You have bought the device, you own it and you can do with it whatever you like. However, if you stream pirated content on it, it would be illegal and hence your problem buddy!!!
Disclaimer: We do not encourage or promote streaming copyrighted content. Please be a good just of your actions.
How to Jailbreak FireStick
Although Amazon Fire Stick jailbreak process isn’t exactly a cakewalk, it’s not some rocket science either. I have broken down the process in easy to follow step-by-step instructions. Just make sure you follow the instructions exactly as provided and you will have a jailbroken FireStick within minutes.
You might have seen some Jailbroken FireSticks for sale on the internet. Such devices are usually sold $40-50 above the retail price. You really don’t need to spend those extra bucks for a jailbroken FireStick, when you can do it all by yourself and like I said, “within minutes.” Moreover, I have seen people facing legal battles for selling jailbroken FireSticks.
Just closely follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll easily be able to jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick. I have successfully run these steps multiple times on 2nd Generation FireStick with Alexa Voice remote and FireStick 4K. I will also show you how to use Jailbroken FireStick in the later section of this guide. Stay tuned.
Step 1: Setting Up the Fire Stick for Jailbreaking
First, you need to tweak a FireStick setting to allow the jailbreak process to work. This native setting is all you need to tweak to get started. You are NOT infiltrating any system settings or manipulating any operating system core files. This jailbreak hack is simpler than most people think. You don’t even need a computer. All you need is your FireStick, its remote, and an internet connection.
1. Select Settings on the FireStick home-screen using your remote (the menu bar option on the far right on the top)
2. Now select and click My Fire TV (or Device on FireSticks with older software)
3. Open Developer Options on the next screen
4. Now simply enable or switch ON: Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click Turn on when prompted
This is all you need to do to prep your FireStick for the jailbreak process. Let’s move to the next part.
Step 2: Install ES File Explorer on FireStick
ES File Explorer happens to be a wonderful File Manager application. At the same time, it is also a very handy sideloading tool for Amazon FireStick and other Android devices. This app is free and you can download it within a minute from the Amazon App Store.
You will need ES File Explorer to jailbreak FireStick and install different streaming apps on it. It is absolutely free and you can download it easily from the Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the FireStick home-screen and use your remote to select the Search option (lens icon) in the top-right corner of the display
2. Now search for ES File Explorer using the on-screen keypad. Click ES File Explorer when you see it in the search results
3. Click the ES File Explorer icon on the next screen and Download on the screen that follows
4. Click Open to launch the ES File Explorer app
Step 3: Jailbreak FireStick
Installing Kodi is the last step to jailbreaking FireStick. Kodi is a media application that gives you access to the huge world of free entertainment. It lets you watch your favorite Movies, Shows, TV Channels, Sports, content for Kids and a lot more. Yes, you can stream anything you want. All you need is the right Kodi Addons and Builds.
We will jailbreak FireStick with Kodi using the ES File Explorer app that you just downloaded from the Amazon Store. Here are the steps:
1. Open ES File Explorer. Click the Downloader icon on the right part of the home screen (you may also click Tools > Download Manager on the left)
2. Click +New on the bottom
3. When this window is displayed, enter the following URL where it says Path: https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk
Type Kodi 18 in the Name section (you may also leave this section blank)
Click Download Now
4. Wait for the ES File Explorer app to download the Kodi 18.3 APK
5. Click Open file
6. Click Install
7. Click Install on the window that appears next
8. Wait for Kodi app to install. It should not take more than a minute or two
9. App Installed notification will confirm that Kodi has been installed on FireStick.
Great! Your FireStick is now jailbroken.
Click Open to run Kodi. If you want to open Kodi later, click Done. You may open it later from the Your Apps & Channels list.
10. Kodi will take a minute to open if it is the first time. That’s normal. This is how the home-screen of Kodi looks like.
Wondering what to do next? Kodi is a clean slate for now with nothing to play. Just keep reading this guide to learn how to use a jailbroken FireStick.